We’re late! We’re late! It’s a very important date. The Adelaide University Engineering Society cordially invites you to join in the madness of their annual Cocktail Night for 2017.
Come, join us in the land of nonsense, and believe in the impossible. Why, sometimes we have believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast:
1. There’s a potion that can make you tipsy, and it’s available from 7:00pm-12:00am.
2. And delicious food that can make you grow.
3. Engineers can talk (to girls).
4. Your memories can disappear.
5. There is a wondrous place called Haçienda.
6. Together, we can slay the dancefloor.
We will be venturing into the curious land of Haçienda (just off East End Rundle St.) on Friday 27th October at 7:00pm.
Your ticket down the rabbit hole will cost you $60 and will be available for purchase in Week 9. Keep your eye out for further details. There are limited tickets available so don't be late. The hurrier you go, the in fronter of the line you'll get.
Dress code will be cocktail with a hint of wonder and madness. It’s ok. We’re all mad here.
This is an 18+ event so ID is required on the night.