Shilshole Bay Marina presents FREE, family-friendly, outdoor movies at the marina!
Captain Ron (PG-13)
Friday, July 21
The Secret Life Of Pets (PG)
Friday, August 11
Movies start at dusk (around 9:30PM).
- Seating space available on the garden lawn and in the parking lot. (Many arrive by 7pm.)
- Guest moorage is available! Make your reservation today at 206-787-3006.
- Free parking available in the marina parking lot. Parking in permit-only spaces not permitted. Additional free parking available on Seaview Avenue NW.
- First come, first serve free popcorn. Limit 1/person.
- Feel free to bring snacks but alcohol is not permitted.
- Leashed dogs are welcome. In the event a dog is being disruptive, staff will ask the dog be removed from the event area.
- You may want to bring jackets or extra blankets, as the air coming off Puget Sound can be chilly.
For more information visit: http://bit.ly/MoviesAtMarina.
Photo credit: Port of Seattle, Don Wilson
Shilshole Bay Marina
7001 Seaview Ave NW, Ste 100, 98117 Seattle, United States