Discover what being a DreamTrips™ Member is all about on this Welcome DreamTrip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! Start your first full-day tour with a visit to Batu Caves, a series of caves and temples on a limestone hill. Then, it’s off to the city center to see Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) with its historical buildings and iconic flagpole. Check out photos, paintings and a large-scaled model of the city at the KL City Gallery. From the Kuala Lumpur Tower observation deck, enjoy an international buffet lunch and spectacular, 360-degree city views from its revolving restaurant. Finish the day with a photo opportunity in front of the 88-floor Petronas Twin Towers, the world’s tallest twin structures.
What we love:
• Your cultural city tour features a visit to Dataran Merdeka, home to one of the world’s tallest flagpoles at 328 feet (100 meters), and the beautiful Victoria Fountain.
• At the foot of Batu Caves is a gigantic, golden statue of the Hindu deity, Lord Murugan.
• The KL City Gallery is a museum set in a colonial-era building built more than 100 years ago.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, as well as:
• Full-day cultural tour; includes transportation.
• Mandarin- or English-speaking guide.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), approximately 37.9 miles (61 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) to the hotel on July 7 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m. or 6 p.m.
The hotel to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) on July 10 at 6 a.m., 9 a.m., noon or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by June 22.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur is conveniently located near many of the city’s most popular shopping and entertainment destinations, including Starhill Gallery, Lot 10, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Changkat Bukit Bintang. Guests enjoy elegantly styled accommodations, a generous buffet breakfast and welcome drinks upon arrival.
• 4 restaurants and 2 bars.
• Free-form outdoor pool.
• Ayer Spa and fitness center.
• Tennis court.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children; at least 1 child must be under 3 years. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking.)
• Air conditioning.
• Coffee- and tea-maker.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator.
• Minibar upon request (consumption at an additional cost).
• Color television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur
73 Jalan Raja Chulan
Kuala Lumpur 50200, Malaysia
Please note: The hotel requires a security and incidentals deposit upon check-in. The deposit is 1,000 Malaysian ringgits per room, per stay. You will be required to provide the hotel with a debit or credit card to cover the deposit amount. This deposit and any incidental charges at the hotel by individual members are the member’s responsibility. Any such incidental charges may result in a charge by the hotel against the debit or credit card you provided to the hotel. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding the security and incidentals deposit, please contact the hotel.
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre
73 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia