Your dual-tour DreamTrip to China opens with an adventure through Suzhou, starting at the elegant Master of the Nets Garden. Created in the 12th century, it holds a position among the finest gardens in China and is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site. This exquisite natural space was ingeniously designed to give the illusion of a larger area through its labyrinth of courtyards and windows framing other parts of the garden, leading your eye past the confines of the walls. The next stop, Tiger Hill, is a relatively small location but possesses an abundance of rich history. Tiger Hill Pagoda, a popular symbol of the city, is Shanghai’s oldest tower, and the on-site Tomb of King He Lu dates back an unbelievable 2,500 years. Also on-site is Wanjing Villa, where you can marvel at hundreds of bonsai specimens on display.
While Suzhou presented highlights of its humble beauty, your Shanghai tour introduces the city’s architectural triumphs and the grandeur of China’s national arts. Sit back as you travel through Pudong, the newly developed hub for finance and commerce, and home to international businesses and world-class attractions. You’ll also pay a visit to the spiraling glass skyscraper Shanghai Tower, China’s tallest building and site of the highest observation deck in the world. Continue on to the China Art Museum, where 4 themed exhibitions showcase thousands of pieces from China’s historical periods to present day, as well as a gallery honoring noted Chinese painters. Wrap up your Shanghai outing with a leisurely evening cruise on Huangpu River. Relax with your fellow DreamTrippers as you drift by the Bund waterfront boardwalk on the west bank, Pudong’s imposing glass and steel structures on the east and the busy wharfs lined with ships from around the world.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Shanghai, China, as well as:
• Full-day Suzhou city tour; includes transportation, lunch and dinner.
• Full-day Shanghai city tour; includes transportation and lunch.
• 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG). We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) to the hotel on June 10 at noon, 2 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. or 6 p.m.
The hotel to Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) on June 13 at 7 a.m., 10 a.m., noon, 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by May 26.
Restrictions apply based on flight date(s), transfer times and the arrival and destination airport(s); refer to the Policies section for more information.
The Regal International East Asia Hotel is situated on the "Oriental Champs-Elysees," Hengshan Road, the vibrant nightlife district of Shanghai. Besides great dining and entertainment, top attractions are also nearby, including the Bund, Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum and more. And after a long day of exploring the city, the hotel’s exquisite guest rooms, incredible amenities and top-notch service provide the perfect atmosphere to relax.
• 3 restaurants, 1 bar and 1 patisserie.
• 1 indoor swimming pool.
• Spa and fitness facilities.
• 7 outdoor tennis courts.
• 12-lane bowling alley.
• Beauty salon.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children (an extra bed is required for 2 adults and 2 children, with 1 child under 2 years old).
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Full-size writing desk.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Regal International East Asia Hotel
No. 516 Hengshan Road