Discover what being a DreamTrips™ Member is all about on this Welcome DreamTrip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! Start your first full-day tour with a visit to Batu Caves, a series of caves and temples on a limestone hill. Then, it’s off to the city center to see Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) with its historical buildings and iconic flagpole. Check out photos, paintings and a large-scaled model of the city at the KL City Gallery. From the Kuala Lumpur Tower observation deck, enjoy a buffet lunch and spectacular, 360-degree city views from its revolving restaurant. Finish the day with a photo opportunity in front of the 88-floor Petronas Twin Towers, the world’s tallest twin structures.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, as well as:
• Full-day cultural tour; includes transportation.
• Mandarin- or English-speaking guide.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL). We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) to the hotel on June 9 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m. or 6 p.m.
The hotel to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) on June 12 at 9 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. or 4 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by May 25.
Restrictions apply based on flight date(s), transfer times and the arrival and destination airport(s); refer to the Policies section for more information.
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur is conveniently located near many of the city’s most popular shopping and entertainment destinations, including Starhill Gallery, Lot 10, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Changkat Bukit Bintang. Guests enjoy elegantly styled accommodations, a generous buffet breakfast and welcome drinks upon arrival.
• 4 restaurants and 2 bars.
• Free-form outdoor swimming pool and fitness center.
• Ayer Spa.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, 1 adult and 2 children or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Air conditioning.
• Coffee- and tea-maker.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator.
• Minibar upon request (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur
73 Jalan Raja Chulan
Kuala Lumpur 50200, Malaysia
Please note: The hotel requires a security and incidentals deposit upon check-in. The deposit is 250 Malaysian ringgits per room, per night. You will be required to provide the hotel with a debit or credit card to cover the deposit amount. This deposit and any incidental charges at the hotel by individual members are the member’s responsibility. Any such incidental charges may result in a charge by the hotel against the debit or credit card you provided to the hotel. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding the security and incidentals deposit, please contact the hotel.
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre
73 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia