Discover what being a DreamTrips™ Member is all about on this Welcome DreamTrip to Shanghai, China. Visit the 1,700-year-old town of Zhujiajiao, an ancient water town that is considered Shanghai’s Venice. Take in the well-preserved ancient buildings, rock bridges, alleyways and canals. Interesting sights include Kezhi Garden, North Street, a Qing dynasty post office and Yuanjin Buddhist Temple. After lunch, stop at the Bund, a popular waterfront that offers scenic views of skyscrapers and the river. Before dinner, stroll through the Chenghuang Temple market area that teems with vendor stalls, tea shops and street food sellers.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Shanghai, China, as well as:
• Full-day Zhujiajiao tour; includes transportation and gratuities.
• Welcome drink upon arrival.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG), approximately 31.4 miles (50.6 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) to the hotel on November 6 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m. or 6 p.m.
The hotel to Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) on November 9 at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. or 4 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by October 22.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
The Holiday Inn Shanghai Hongqiao is located along the western outskirts of the city in Qibao Ancient Town, and sits within easy driving distance of popular sightseeing destinations. Enjoy freshly caught Cantonese seafood, steak and more at the hotel’s on-site international-style restaurant and relax with a cocktail in the Lobby Lounge.
• 1 restaurant and 1 lobby lounge.
• Heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, indoor children’s pool and outdoor children’s pool.
• Spa and fitness center.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• In-room heating and air conditioning controls.
• In-room safe.
• Work desk with lamp.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Flat-screen television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Holiday Inn Shanghai Hongqiao
No. 3555 Qixin Road, Minhang District
Shanghai 201101, China
Please note: The hotel requires a security and incidentals deposit upon check-in. The deposit is 1,500 renminbi per room, per stay. You will be required to provide the hotel with a debit or credit card to cover the deposit amount. This deposit and any incidental charges at the hotel by individual members are the member’s responsibility. Any such incidental charges may result in a charge by the hotel against the debit or credit card you provided to the hotel. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding the security and incidentals deposit, please contact the hotel.
Holiday Inn Hongqiao
No.3555 Qixin Road, Minhang District,, Shanghai, China