The magic of Disney® comes alive on this DreamTrip to Shanghai, China. Begin with a memorable city tour as you travel to the unforgettable China Art Museum, also called the China Art Palace, one of the continent’s largest art museums. Spend time viewing impressive works of contemporary and modern art created by renowned artists. Dig into a delicious meal at a traditional Chinese restaurant and visit The Bund, a popular waterfront that offers scenic views of skyscrapers and the river.
Enjoy a 2-day pass to Shanghai Disney Resort, home of Shanghai Disneyland® Park, which blends elements of Chinese culture with classic Disneyland. Highlights include Treasure Cove and Tomorrowland, and characters Mickey Mouse, Snow White and Winnie the Pooh. Some attractions and rides are found only in this theme park, such as the Chinese zodiac-inspired garden, where the animals are represented by Disney characters, and the TRON Lightcycle Power Run roller coaster with motorcycle-shaped seats. Live performances, parades, shopping venues and a picnic area keep everyone in the family entertained.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Shanghai, China, as well as:
• 2-day admission ticket to Shanghai Disney Resort
• Half-day Shanghai city tour; includes transportation.
• 1 glass of soft drink at the hotel’s lobby bar during your stay.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG), a drive of approximately 1 hour. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) to the hotel on May 26 at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. or 4 p.m.
The hotel to Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) on May 30 at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. or 4 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by May 11.
Restrictions apply based on flight date(s), transfer times and the arrival and destination airport(s); refer to the Policies section for more information.
Crowne Plaza Shanghai Noah Square is an upscale, elegant hotel conveniently located in the bustling Putuo district. Guests appreciate the relaxing amenities, dedicated staff and nearby metro stops ready to whisk them away to highlights of Shanghai.
• 1 restaurant, 1 bar and in-room dining.
• 1 indoor pool.
• N Club & Spa and fitness center.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Air conditioning.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Crowne Plaza Shanghai Noah Square
No.1699, Jinshajiang Road
Putuo District, Shanghai 200333, China
Please note: The hotel requires a security and incidentals deposit upon check-in. The deposit is 500 renminbi per room, per night. You will be required to provide the hotel with a debit or credit card to cover the deposit amount. This deposit and any incidental charges at the hotel by individual members are the member’s responsibility. Any such incidental charges may result in a charge by the hotel against the debit or credit card you provided to the hotel. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding the security and incidentals deposit, please contact the hotel.