Learne Academy invites you to a special workshop, that will prepare you to dive into marketing research planet for one day.
This workshop is for marketers, sales professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners - anyone interested in leveraging research to answer business questions, make decisions and solve important challenges.
The Workshop Includes an Overview of:
1st Part: Introduction
- What is Marketing Research?
- Why Marketing Research is essential?
- The hallmarks and main characteristics of research
2nd Part: Marketing Research Process
- Problem Definition
- Identify Research Objectives
- Research Design Formulation
- Fieldwork or Data Collection
- Report Preparation & Presentation
3rd Part: Marketing Research Effectiveness
- How to motivate respondents to participate in your research with
- The most popular marketing research studies conducted in the
Egyptian market with explanation and identification of key
- Date : February Friday 23, 2018
- Time : 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Place : OTO Space
- Address : 148 Tahrir Street, 4 floor - In front of Bank Faisal
- Cost : FREE and registration is required.
- Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/lz1JE9sjFISbH0F92
This workshop will equip you with the knowledge required to understand the state of your product / service before approaching the market strategy. There’s no better place to build the foundations of your marketing journey!
Meet the Trainer:
Sherif Rashwan, MBA, CIM
- Sherif is a senior marketing researcher working for Kantar TNS “one of the largest research and brand consultancy agencies in the world”.
- Throughout his career, Sherif has been working with tens of multinational and local companies in different industries including; FMCGs, Banking, Automotive, and Real estate among others. In Q3’17, Sherif has been chosen as the Best Researcher across Kantar North Africa.
He has also worked for bit company “the largest training and consulting company in Austria” as a Marketing Consultant in the MENA region.
- Sherif has an experience of more than 3,000 hours of academic teaching and training; working as an Academic instructor (Part Time) at the Arab Academy for Science & Technology and a free-lance corporate trainer.