About Your Trip
Discover what being a DreamTrips™ Member is all about on this Welcome DreamTrip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! Your fascinating full-day tour starts with a visit to Batu Caves, a series of caves and temples on a limestone hill just outside of the city. Then, it’s off to Istana Negara, Malaysia’s former national palace and now the Royal Museum. From the Kuala Lumpur Tower observation deck, enjoy an international buffet lunch and spectacular, 360-degree city views from its revolving restaurant. Continue to the city center to explore Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) with its historical buildings and iconic flagpole. Check out photos, paintings and a large-scaled model of the city at the KL City Gallery (also located in Independence Square). Finish the day with a photo opportunity in front of the 88-floor Petronas Twin Towers, the world’s tallest twin structures.
What we love:
• Your cultural sightseeing tour features a visit to Dataran Merdeka, home to one of the world’s tallest flagpoles at 328 feet (100 meters), and the beautiful Victoria Fountain.
• At the foot of Batu Caves is a gigantic, golden statue of the Hindu deity, Lord Murugan.
• The KL City Gallery is a museum set in a colonial-era building built more than 100 years ago.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, as well as:
• Full-day cultural sightseeing tour; includes transportation and gratuities.
• Mandarin- or English-speaking guide.
• Welcome drink upon arrival.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), approximately 38 miles (61 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) to the hotel on January 5 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m. or 6 p.m.
The hotel to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) on January 8 at 6 a.m., 9 a.m., noon or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by December 22.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur is conveniently located near many of the city’s most popular shopping and entertainment destinations, including Starhill Gallery, Lot 10, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Changkat Bukit Bintang. Guests enjoy elegantly styled accommodations, a generous buffet breakfast and welcome drinks upon arrival.
• 2 restaurants, 1 bakery and 2 bars.
• Free-form outdoor pool.
• Ayer Spa (services at your own expense).
• Fitness center.
• Tennis court.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children; at least 1 child must be younger than 3 years old. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking.)
• Air conditioning.
• Color television.
• Coffee- and tea-maker.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator with minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur
73 Jalan Raja Chulan
Kuala Lumpur 50200, Malaysia
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre
73 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia