Responsible Management of a Licensed Venue - Indooroopilly
Club Training Australia
Monday, 5 February 2018, 08:30
Queensland legislation requires that Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) training is mandatory for all licensees, nominees and applicants for a manager’s licence. Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) training was developed to reduce the negative impact of poor management practices on the community.
As the course targets licensees and nominees it is specifically designed with a management focus. The course not only provides details of the law and liquor licence requirements, it also includes a range of management strategies to assist operators in the responsible conduct of their business.
During the Club Training Australia OLGR approved Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) approved one-day course you can also expect to:
- Learn your responsibilities under the Liquor Act 1992.
- Learn a range of management strategies to assist in the responsible operation of a licensed venue
- Learn how to use risk management and self-audit processes for the continued safe and responsible operation of your business.
Prices and inclusions:
- $395 (inc GST)
- One day course
- 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Qualified trainer with real industry experience
- OLGR approved training course certificate for RMLV