Jump off point: Brgy. Alas-asin, Mariveles
LLA: 14°30.357′N, 120°30′E, 1,006 MASL (ridge); 1,130 MASL (peak)
Days required / Hours to summit:1 to 2 days, 5-6 hours
Specs: Major climb, Difficulty 4/9, Trail class 3
Event Fee: 800
Van transpo manila to bataan to manila
bagtag (withname sa mga magdodown ng maaga).. :)
Day 0 September 22
10:30 pm Assembly jollibee cubao farmers
11:00 pm ETD to Alas Asin Barangay hall
Day 1 September 22 (proper climb)
3:00 am ETA Alas Asin Barangay hall, Register
4:00 am ETA to Aling Cording’s hut to register/ secure guides/stretching / briefing / pray
4:30 am Start trek
6:30 am ETA @ Papaya River/ rest
6:45 am Start ascend to the Ridge
8:45 am ETA Tarak Ridge/ photo ops/ rest/ breakfast
10:00 am Start descend
12:00 nn ETA Papaya River / lunch
1:00 pm Start descend
3:00 pm ETA Jump off, Wash up
4:00 pm ETD Jump off
5:00 pm Back at barangay hall / log-out
5:15 pm ETD to Manila
8:15 pm ETA to @ Manila
THINGS TO BRING:
2-3 liter of water
Cap / Sunblock
Flast light / Head Lamp
Water proof jacket
Raincoat / Poncho
Tissue /Wet wipes
Extra T-shirts with sleeves (kung may long sleeves, better)
Extra cash, ID card and extra foot ware like sandals
First aid kit (medicines such as Biogesic, Imodium, Bonamine, Kremil-S and oresol—pwedeng salt +sugar+water; betadine, Efficascent Oil or Sanitary Balm, Aceite de Manzanilla or baby oil, band aid, bandage, masking tape, scissor) Rubbing alcohol
Please Observe LNT: LEAVE NO TRACE
• Leave nothing but footprints
• Take nothing but photos
• Kill nothing but time
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Php 500 downpayment is a must to save a slot.
• This is a group tour of 16 persons.
• Non Refundable once confirmed.
• The P500 pesos Reservation Fee will be deducted from the Total Package Price.
•Downpayment is Non-refundable but transferable.
• Last minute back out is considered as sold.
• Send a copy of the deposit slip as proof of payment.
• Remaining balance will be collected on the day of the schedule trip.
• The organizer has the right to cancel the event due to unforseen weather conditions. The organizer has the right to reschedule or adjust the itinerary with prior notice to all participants.
IMPORTANT THINGS: T&C
•team bundok tour it is not liable for any loss,injury,death,accident or damage sustained in the course of availing the indicated services.
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY/RESERVE NOW
NOTE: First come first serve basis. Those who will confirm and give a deposit will be prioritized.
CANCELLATION POLICY -100% cancellation fee on the above rate shall be charged if cancellation is made on the day of the trip.
JOSEPH LAVARIAS YABUT
34 c sto cristo balintawak q.c
You can send to:
BDO CASH CARD Account
Account # 5267 2700 2045 6758
Account Name JOSEPH LAVARIAS YABUT