The Oktoberfest at the German International School in Pretoria is South Africa's original Oktoberfest and a fundraiser for the school. Over 10 000 people celebrate in true German tradition under African skies every year in September.
Join us at the 41st Oktoberfest at the Deutsche Internationale Schule Pretoria on 14, 15 & 16 September 2017. The Oktoberfest gives you the opportunity to experience true German hospitality with your family, friends, colleagues or clients.
Taste Germany with Eisbein, Kassler, Bockwurst and a cold draught, hear Germany with The Lasterbacher Oompah Band, flown in especially for the Oktoberfest, and celebrate Germany in the company of traditionally dressed ladies in Dirndl and gents in Lederhosen.
Tickets for this year's Oktoberfest are now available @ Webtickets. Book your tickets here: http://bit.ly/2tBvXpf
To pre-book an exclusive table in the main tent for Thursday or Friday evening please contact Mrs Fraser: [email protected]
A quick overview of what the Oktoberfest 2017 has to offer:
• The Lasterbacher Oompah Band from Germany
• German and local draught and craft beer
• Authentic German fare from Eisbein and Bratwurst to Schnitzel and more
• Traditional treats like Brezel and Lebkuchen
• R120 000 in raffle prizes to be won including two Lufthansa German airline tickets
• Entertainment for young and old at the family day from the Spielstraße for the juniors to the Mokkastube
• A musical potpourri from classical to contemporary and everything in between at the main tent and the Biergarten Stage
• We are pleased to welcome the following bands:
♪ Die Lasterbacher Oompah Band
♪ Velvet Sounds Oompah Band
♪ The Dixie Hillbillies
♪ Bad Peter
♪ Conrad Cronje & Band
♪ Saving Silence
• Easy access and safe parking.
• Real German hospitality by the parents, learners and school community
....and much more....
Deutsche Internationale Schule Pretoria
1 Deutsche Schule, 75 Simon Vermooten Rd, 0184 Pretoria, South Africa