Uncover the mysteries of Ho Chi Minh City — both below and above ground — on this DreamTrip through southern Vietnam. During a full-day tour, you’ll explore the extensive underground tunnel system of Cu Chi — now a war memorial —and learn about its significance in the Vietnam War. After a delicious lunch, hop in a cyclo (pedicab) and visit the Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho Chi Minh City as well as the renowned Reunification Palace (also known as Independence Palace).
The following day, you’ll see the colorful boats at the floating market in Cai Be, then visit popular destinations and traditional villages along the Mekong River for a glimpse into local living. Spend your remaining time touring top spots in Ho Chi Minh City at your own pace, or simply relaxing at the hotel.
What we love:
• Looking for evening entertainment? Ho Chi Minh City is known for its vibrant nightlife; the city is home to many teahouses and live music venues.
• Most of the houses in the Mekong Delta are built on stilts and feature roofs made of coconut leaves.
• Don’t forget your camera. While touring by cyclo — a 3-wheel bicycle taxi — you may see other cyclo drivers transporting unusual items such as furniture or live animals!
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, as well as:
• Full-day tour of the Cu Chi tunnels and Ho Chi Minh City; includes transportation and gratuities.
• Full-day tour of the Mekong Delta; includes transportation and gratuities.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN), approximately 3 miles (5 kilometers) away We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) to the hotel on September 1 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m. or 6 p.m.
The hotel to Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) on September 5 at 6 a.m., 9 a.m., noon or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by August 18.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Rex Hotel Saigon is an ornate, leading choice of hospitality for guests in Ho Chi Minh City. Enjoy attentive service from the staff along with comfortable accommodations. The hotel’s past honors include making the list of best bars in Southeast Asia — as voted by Newsweek magazine — and being home to the country’s 1st and largest vertical garden.
• 3 restaurants, 1 bar and 1 coffee lounge.
• 2 outdoor pools.
• Rex Health Club and fitness center.
• Rex Golden Lotus Theatre, home to cultural performances from water puppetry to music shows.
• Vertical garden.
• Tennis court.
Premium Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or single beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children, and 1 child must be age 2 years or younger. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking.)
• Air conditioning.
• Safe deposit box.
• LCD television with cable channels.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Guest-room refrigerator (consumption of minibar items at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Rex Hotel Saigon
141 Nguyen Hue Boulevard
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
Rex Hotel Saigon
141 Nguyen hue Blvd, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam